- Payment of Premium of LIC Policies
- Payment of dues of LIC Cards
- Payment of utility bills
- Payment for on-line purchases
Payment of LIC Premium
Save your self the trouble of remembering the due dates and making payments on the counter. Just leave standing instructions for payment of premiums of LIC Policies as and when they fall due by debit to your LIC Card.
Call up the Customer help desk at toll free number 1800 22 3033 and register your LIC policies OR submit Mandate Form. For Details and Provisions please click here
Payment of Outstanding dues of LIC Cards.
You can pay monthly bills of your LIC Card on the counter of any branch of Corporation Bank
- By cash or
- By local cheque/local DD
Please write the payee name in the cheque / DD as LIC Card No. xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx ( 16 digits on your LIC Card) and on the backside mention your mobile number.
Through Drop Boxes
You can drop a local cheque or draft at any of the drop boxes located in branches of Corporation Bank.
Through Net Banking of Corporation Bank
If you have an account with Corporation Bank and are registered for their Net banking facility, you can pay your card dues online by transferring the amount from your account.
- Login to your net banking account with your User ID and password
- Click "Funds Transfer" Tab on top line
- Click "Credit Cards Payment" tab in left hand panel
- Click "Request" tab that appears
- Enter the particulars asked for and click "submit"
- Enter password asked for
To pay click here
Through auto-debit facility
If you have an account with Corporation Bank, you can leave standing instructions with them to deduct the dues every month on the due date.
- You can opt for auto-debit in the card application form
- You can call the Toll Free number 1800223033
Payment of Utility Bills
You can pay various utility bills through your LIC Card through visa bill pay facility and avail 5% discount.
For details and T & C, please click here
For making payment please click here
Payment of online purchases
Purchase through LIC Card on internet be it your flight tickets or train tickets or holiday package or some useful goods.